Biweekly Timesheet (horizontal orientation, work hours entered directly)
Free to download and print. Or, download the spreadsheet version for just $9.
Features of this spreadsheet:
- Spans two weeks. Calculations assume that the week starts on a Sunday.
- You enter the number of hours worked (e.g. 8.0) rather than hours being calculated based on start- and end-times.
- The timesheet calculates overtime pay automatically.
- Overtime is calculated on a weekly basis; overtime rate is applied to hours in a given week that exceed the user-defined threshold for the week (e.g. over 40 hours).
- Days are oriented horizontally.
- Areas with a blue background are automatically calculated in the spreadsheet version (dates, total hours, etc.)
Download this time sheet:
Preview of timesheet:
This Time Sheet design belongs to these categories: biweekly simple overtime-day