Weekly Timesheet (vertical orientation) with overtime calculation
Free to download and print. Or, download the spreadsheet version for just $9.
Features of this spreadsheet:
- Spans one week. Calculations assume that the week starts on a Sunday.
- Includes space for two daily work periods (e.g. morning and afternoon).
- You enter the time of day that the employee starts and leaves work (eg 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM). The number of hours worked each day is calculated.
- The timesheet calculates overtime pay automatically.
- Overtime is calculated on a weekly basis; overtime rate is applied to hours in a given week that exceed the user-defined threshold for the week (e.g. over 40 hours).
- Days are oriented vertically.
- Areas with a blue background are automatically calculated in the spreadsheet version (dates, total hours, etc.)
Download this time sheet:
Preview of timesheet:
This Time Sheet design belongs to these categories: weekly overtime-week